Cthru Windows was established by myself, Aaron, back in March 2014. Having worked in retail the majority of my life, I have taken with me the importance of customer service and customer satisfaction which I felt was lacking within my chosen field, and believe this is key to a successful business.
I believe if the customer isn’t happy then neither are we, and we will strive to succeed in everything we do. We are a family run business that is dedicated to giving you, the customer, the best service possible. Whether it be window cleaning, gutter cleaning, solar panel cleaning or any of our other services, we will always be friendly, thorough and careful with your property.
We have worked hard to build a reputation for being a reliable, professional and trustworthy business, and will continue to do so by offering a great service, great value for money, and even better results.
This is my guarantee to you.
As a service company among service companies, Cthru Windows is dedicated to remain in the industry, providing its customers with a consistent high level of service, with competitive pricing and total safety consciousness.
We will achieve this through job-site safety, product usage, remaining environmentally conscious, maintaining customer retention and general job instruction through continuing organized classroom study, along with ongoing job performance evaluation and customer feedback.
Our mission is and will always be to “give the customer more then they expect”. Cthru Windows will continue to earn customer loyalty and is committed to job-site safety, professionalism and dependability. This mission will be a daily benchmark and our determination to achieve these goals will only be exceeded, not by words, but by our actions.
If for any reason our performance falls short of the customer’s expectations, we will, without hesitation, provide that customer with 100% satisfaction. Service is synonymous with customer satisfaction. This business attitude will always guarantee success.
Complete customer satisfaction is a solid investment.
Our Core values:
- Deliver WOW through Service
- Leave a positive impression
We recognise that our operations have an effect on the local, regional and global environment. As a consequence of this, we are committed to continuous improvements in environmental performance and the prevention of pollution.
To do all that is humanly possible to prevent pollution and to minimise the risk of environmental accidents and to produce the means to deal with damage from accidental leaks or spillages. To use sustainable resources to take into account external and future costs, including costs to the environment and depletion of resources.
Wherever possible, employees and contractors will pursue the following goals and adhere to the specified principles when disposing of waste materials. Purchases shall only be made once it has been determined that the product or service is necessary.
- Dispose – Zero climate damage, Zero pollution
- Eco Friendly
This policy will form part of our Company Business Plan. The Company will not hesitate to amend, alter or implement new instruction to ensure that our environmental standards are of the highest. We seek accreditation to an approved environmental standard and subsequent audit by third parties to emphasise the company commitment and to make all policies and data available to the public.
We only use pure water when cleaning but in some cases chemicals are used. With this in mind we will continue introducing a range of Eco Friendly cleaning products that will, over time, be phased into all of our cleaning contracts. Information on this range can be obtained on request. We will also add items of an Eco Friendly nature to our current sundry items list. These items can be supplied to clients on their request.
- To dispose of materials in a way that will not contribute to the climate change damage.
- Dispose of materials in a way that will not pollute water, land or air at any stage of their life cycle.
- Using the item more than once and extending the useful life of products and equipment before replacing them.
- Aim to re-use or repair.
- Ensure new purchases are durable, have a long service life and are easy to maintain and upgrade.
- Using less in the first place and avoid waste.
- Purchase in bulk to reduce packaging and the use of printing equipment that prints double sided.
- Have a paper free environment wherever possible.
We will conduct an annual self-evaluation of our performance in implementing these principles and in complying with all applicable laws and regulations.
Mr Aaron Haldane
HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY
Cthru Windows recognises and accepts its responsibility to provide and maintain a safe and healthy working environment for all, and to carry out its operations without risk to the health and safety of others including members of the public, visitors, customers and contractors. We will achieve our policy objectives by ensuring that:-
- Assessments of workplace risks are undertaken, preventive and protective measures implemented and communicated to those affected.
- Safe methods of work are developed and adopted at all times.
- Plant, equipment and tools are inspected and maintained as necessary to ensure they remain in good working order.
- Safe arrangements are made for the use, handling, storage and transportation of articles and substances used at work.
- Safe places of work with safe means of access to and egress from the place of work are provided and maintained.
- The correct safety equipment and protective clothing is used and maintained in good working order and is properly used.
- Health and safety inspections are regularly undertaken to ensure the required safety standards are being achieved and the
- Company policy remains up to date and effective in achieving its objectives.
- All accidents are properly reported and recorded. Lost time accidents will be investigated and steps taken to identify and eliminate recurrence.
- Full co-operation with customer’s safety advisors are achieved at all times. This health and safety policy will be reviewed annually and amended and updated as necessary. This policy and any changes to it will be brought to the attention of all affected.
Mr Aaron Haldane
Windows had not been done for a long time and now are better than they have ever looked. Very reliable and honest, would highly recommend to all.Alun B
Very happy to recommend Aaron. He keeps my windows & conservatory (especially the conservatory roof) very clean. Very reliable & thorough.Kaz E
First Class Service
I was so pleased with the work carried out on my conservatory that I asked them to clean the internal communal area windows in the supported housing scheme that I manage. Thank you for a first class and reliable service.C Goodwin
Very happy with Aaron, reliable and thorough.John Gardner
C-Thru have cleaned my windows for the first time and I can honestly say they have never looked better. Will most certainly be asking them to do them monthly!Luci Heeley